Friday, August 15, 2008

Ideas and Inspiration for customers to get unique ideas from...




(disclamier: picture items are not products of Endless Possibilities. Simply ideas and inspriation for customers wanting more ideas to see and decide what they want done cheeper by me!)

I got a couple of emails about more ideas. Unique ideas. Ofcourse I have many but to explain them I can not do it properly. Pictures of ideas is a great way to explain. So here are pictures of ideas and inspiration for you all. We can do all this and more. Just have to ask! So I hope this helps my customers with ideas that have been requested. Enjoy!

Also for this week only on Etsy.com all my products are 1/2 off! Have to much inventory and need to clear out to make room for all the new stuff! So come check us out.

No comments: