Saturday, August 16, 2008

Check out my Showcase dates on Etsy.com

I have the following dates that my store on Etsy.com is being showcased! With my Sale of 1/2 off everything this week and these showcase's you will be able to find and create something you will love for your home or baby's room etc...
So please, come and check me out, I look forward to being able to work with you and create something of beauty with Endless Possibilities in Vinyl Lettering!



August 17 2008: Everything Else Showcase
# items lined up: 10
click here to edit/line up items



August 17 2008: Storque Main Showcase
# items lined up: 10
click here to edit/line up items



August 20 2008: Storque Main Showcase
# items lined up: 10
click here to edit/line up items



August 22 2008: Gift Guides Showcase
# items lined up: 10
click here to edit/line up items

No comments: