Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am on Gift Guide Showcase on Etsy.com!

Login in by click on cpearson6 in my Etsy Store. or go to the main page and go to showcase and click on Gift Guide and you will find my store among others on Gift Guide Showcase!

I have been busy again filling orders for friends not thru the Etsy shop. I pray that this takes off and works out for me. Tonight I was contacted thru Etsy for a Fair that is coming to South Texas and I was so excited! So I have added that email also to this post! Not to mention my friend from church sent me 8 links to fairs and craft shows around South Texas too be a vendor at. So hopefully Chris and I can get cranking on building up our stock to sell ready made items right away and take orders and make things people want. Its a great way to get our name out there and make a living off of doing something I really enjoy. Thanks for all the support. Expecially you Jody, my mentor in starting a home business!

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know about an event which will be held in historic
Gonzales,Texas on October 10,11,12th. We are currently looking for a few
more arts and craft vendors to participate (hand made crafts) The musical
artist at the event include: Bret Michaels (rock of love tour, from band Poison),
Great White, AXE, Augie Meyers, Electric Ocean and more.
Would love to have you out there. For more information you may reach me. Thank you look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Donna

Here are my other Showcase dates: Come take a look:)
August 12 2008: Everything Else Showcase
# items lined up: 10
click here to edit/line up items

August 17 2008: Storque Main Showcase
# items lined up: 10
click here to edit/line up items

No comments: