Friday, August 22, 2008

Find Your Perfect Font!




www.urbanfonts.com
www.free-fonts.com
www.webpagepublicity.com
www.downloadfreefonts.com
www.chank.com
www.creamundo.com
www.abstractfonts.com
www.2200freefonts.com
www.acidfonts.com
www.fontspace.com
WWW.betterfonts.com

These are some Font Sites you can go to. This will aid in finding the perfect font style for your personalized order or a different font for a item you like. I do this for my clients to make sure they love what they get and not surprised at what their purchase looks like upon arrival. You find a font, select it and email me the name of it, and I download it into my software and cut your saying! Its really that simple. If you don't find what your looking for ask me, I can help.

1 comment:

Kathleen W. said...

I get a lot of fonts from here too:

http://www.scrapvillage.com/fonts.htm

I'm just checking out your site for the giveaway at Katydid and Kid...love the stuff you're making!