Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Proud Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard Wife,Father,Mother,Grandparent etc...(navy blue paint, cream vinyl lettering)


I am a proud military wife and brat and love everything Americana I can find or make myself. I can do this sign for any Aunt, Uncle, Granparent, Parents, Siblings, and Spouse. You name it. I can even change the colors to match the branch of service you belong too. Its really that simple! You can customize this sign to also say something different if you so choose. Here at Endless Possiblities we love to customize work orders to fit our customers needs or wants. So please feel free to ask and leave us a message in the buyer section when purchased all details if you wish to change the coloring of paint and vinyl or quote! Glad to do it!

No comments: