Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For I know the Plans I have for you Custom Scripture Plaque for a Graduation Gift

 
 

As with my other popular scripture Graduation Plaque we have done here at Endless Possibilities. We received a custom order for another scripture for the same purpose. A gift for graduation. Its done in the same coloring and fonts style as the previous one but its oh so pretty. This is a popular design for Endless Possibilities and another example of taking advantage of customizing your quotes and changing things up a bit to fit the need your looking for. We hope you like it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris,Cori said...

My friends got their name plaque and absolutley love it! Thanks so much Cori. It made the perfect Graduation/Faith Gift. Its so refreshing to find someone who still serves the Lord in their work.

God Bless,
Stacy

Chris,Cori said...

Thank you so much for creating such a meaningful graduation gift that my cousin will treasure forever.