Sunday, July 20, 2008

As I build my site, bare with the changes please!

All Visitors and Customers,
I am rebuilding this site. I hope to soon have a website with Etsy soon, but in the meantime this is it! To the side is pricing. At the bottom of the page is Pricing Policies, and tons and tons of quotes for every occasion you can think of.
That doesn't mean you must pick one of those. I love to personalized work. So feel free to look up a quote or send me a email with your own quote. I try to post new work when I get the chance. I will be adding items and prices more and more as I go along in this business. You never know what you crazy ideas could bring me. I love the challenge to create and help design just about anything you can think of. If you don't see something you are looking for yet again, feel free to email me and ask. It never hurts to ask and see what we can do to make your own creations come to life.
In the meantime, enjoy, create, look, browse, forward me to a friend. The only way to stay with these very low prices is to acquire customers. In advance I thank-you and also ask for patience while we build our business.

Thank you again to all of our family and friends who have supported myself and my husband Chris as we embark on this new adventure.

With God all things are possible, Chris and Cori Pearson
Endless Possibilities!

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love this new background!
Jody