Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wedding Plaque without the Est date/ New design

 
 


Again, this design is very popular and by design I mean coloring. This was a order for a couple who are getting married and went to a bridal shower and seen a plaque I had made for another couple and asked for the same one with out the Est date below it. It turned out perfect. I love to custom make signs to meet my customers needs and wants and neutral coloring seems to be something people really like and we are happy to make it for them and hope they like it as much as we do! It turned out great.

ALLIN
Wayne & Abbie

Congrats on your wedding!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

Cori is truly wonderful to work with. I ordered a plaque before this and a friend who married before asked me to have one made for her and Cori was able to make it different but the same for me. My friends are in love with these plaques and will always keep her in mind for the future.