Monday, April 20, 2009

Custom Wedding/Engagement Plaque Order

 
 


This plaque was done in a big hurry!! But we got it done for our customer who needed it by Thursday the 23rd. WE worked really fast and got it done for her and it turned out perfect!!!

She wanted a rust colored red and we had brick red so after playing with colors I combined two of my colors together to get this rusty red color she loved. I hope that my customer likes it! Its in the mail tomorrow overnighted!!! You will have your Wedding Gift right on time, I promise!


If anyone has a rush order that they need last minute, please let us know. We do our best to work with our customers to get it all right and in the mail and to them by the deadline. Extra shipping cost's for rushes are always a must! However, if you ever find yourself in a pinch and want something you know the person or person's you are getting it for will love it then its worth it! Just leave me a email or a conversation and I will get on whatever rush job is needed!

Endless Possibilities Promise!

note:
(all rush jobs paid for go to the top of the list)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

So far so good! Very quick and easy to work with!! Love our Custom Plaque.
Thanks Cori!