Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easter Greetings Entryway Plaque

 
 

This is so cute. Its a new Easter font I found that the lettering is done inside of each Easter Egg. Its the perfect entryway door hanger to help welcome your guest and decorate your home with. The wood is painted in white and trim in yellow. Each egg is switched out in spring colors with a Easter Bunny face and eggs to bring it all together. Its even the perfect Easter gift to give to a friend or family member. This can be done in different colors also of paint and vinyl.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Every link keeps brigning me here as the contest page so here is where I'll enter. Thanks for the drawing. I really like your shop. My fav. item is: Love You More with Song

KR said...

I love the Engagement Custom Plaque

playswithclay said...

I guess I'll enter here too...I like the Walt Disney quote! I also like the "bless this home" quote :).
www.playswithclay.etsy.com
playswithclay3@yahoo.com

Lily Bean Designs said...

I am entering here too!

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

That's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

The grandparents plaque would make an awesome present for my mother's birthday in June (to be given to her by her granddaughter).
Zoe0825@verizon.net

Jblanton said...

I like the faith quote
to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under Heaven