Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holiday Reviews of Endless Possiblities coming from the following BlogSites!!!!!

Lovin' the Holiday Season 2008
~~We need SPONSORS & YOU~~, read more by clicking HERE.
Deadline to submit, there is NO DEADLINE, as long as you send me your information before the end of the festival which is January 15th, you will be included! Wouldn't you like to be featured for "2" whole months? Running: November 15th - January 15th

Thrifty and Chic Mom


The review and giveaway will run Nov. 19-24.

centsiblemommy'sblogbutton
Not sure yet when my review will be with her but I will let you all know! However, When the reviews are posted I will post them on the blogs! Thanks to all these ladies for asking me and giving me the chance to be part of these Holiday Reviews. I am so excited to be part of them.
God Bless,
Cori Pearson

No comments: