Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Picture Grid of all New things I have done in my own home and things I am going to be working on that I found and Love and Want to share!


Hi All, This week I am giving 10% off all first orders from my store! I have added my button on the side here at Market Place at the bottom. Its the blinking burgundy one! I create Viny Lettering for anything in your home, office, cars. I create custome window decals and logos for people. I create all custom lettering for anyone who wants something special made just for the home either on wood,metal, tile, walls, vehicles, banners etc.... You name we can pretty much do it. I am adding a couple new pictures of work I am currently working on myself. Thanks for all the support. I know in these tough economic times money is tight. That is why I am offering a discount to my already very low prices compared to all my competitors out there right now. I get told how cheap I am compared to things out there all the time and that is what I remain to be true too. A good product with out the cost to make your home a place of beauty and understanding. So come see whats inside and see if I can help you make anything for the holidays like enexpensive gifts for friends and family or yourselfs for your home or for the holidays.

 
Posted by Picasa


Disclosure: Most of these I have made for myself and others. I posted other pictures to look nicer or to show you what I had already done. Any and all things in pictures are easily made by Endless Possiblities. On our Business Blog are over 2500 quotes to help you choose from for any occasion. We welcome all custom orders as they are my favorites. I love to create something designed just for there home! So please stop by tell me what you think and lets see if we can't create beauty and understanding in your home for the Holidays and More!

1 comment:

Jody said...

This looks Nice Cori, and shows your work great! What does the hero thing say? I want one!