Thursday, March 25, 2010

Custom Sm. Tan Metal Sign with Custom Quote and font and color of vinyl lettering

I am so in love with this quote. As many of you know I have RSD/CPRS Type 1 and I am having Spinal Cord Stimultor Surgery on March 29th, and Chris is active duty military who is deploying which is why our store will be closing temporarly till we are up and running again. When we got this order, I thought what a perfect quote and so fitting and I just adore it and plan on having it in my own home as well! We hope you like the turn out your sign.

Quote:
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

Laura said:
The quote sign turned out perfect!! My husband recently deployed and when I found this quote, I knew it was perfect! I can't wait to hang it up in my house!!

Once again, thank you for your amazing work!