Monday, November 16, 2009

Very Large 2 Layer Custom Design Plaque with a poem the Customer Wrote to put above Mantel for Thanksgiving

 
 
 
 


This item was a long project in the making. This family came to us awhile ago with a unique style of a plaque and size that they had in mind to put in their home for the holidays. The wife had written a poem about God's abiding love and had always wanted something special made for it. She had a friend who had a plaque made with 2 layers on it in a much smaller scale ofcourse, but wanted the same effect. We were thrilled to take on such a project and are thrilled with the outcome. These are just some examples of what it looked like when finished and before shipping. I am hoping the family that bought it will send us photos of it on display in thier home for us to use soon. We can make these 2 layer plaques on a much smaller scale and will be adding them to our store for sale. They give a 3D effect and something unique to offer. We hope you enjoy this piece as much as we enjoyed making it. As always if you have a idea or quote or specific size of project that you need done on wood, walls, etc.... Endless Possibilities can help!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

Hi Chris and Cori! I just wanted to let you know that the plaque arrived today and it is beautiful!! I absolutely love it. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to see this completed. It is exactly as I envisioned it, and I know that is due in great part to the time and attention that you gave to every detail. I want you to know how much I appreciate you seeing this project through and doing it with the utmost care and consideration. Despite the delays and the heartache that I know this caused you, I hope that you will take pride in the work that you have done and in the knowledge that you have a very satisfied customer! I may be sending more projects your way in the near future, although I promise to keep them much smaller and much less complicated!