Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Custom Wedding Plaque with Polka Dot Border!

 
 

This was obviously a custom wedding plaque order. Instead of the straight border's we offer this client wanted her border to be in polka dots and the colors match her wedding colors. All I can say about this plaque is I LOVE IT!!! I knew when she ordered it, that it would be fun and bright and something really, really cute.
This plaque is going on this brides cake table to match her cake! I can't wait to see it. We will be adding this option to our Online Store and I am sure its going to be a hit with tons of our brides.
Not only can this design be for weddings, but oh what you could do for a little girls room or name plaque or quote in polka dots or any design for that matter. Again, our names stands to reason.... There are truly Endless Possibilities with Vinyl Lettering! We hope you like it as much as we do!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris,Cori said...

That's fantastic. I'm glad I helped. I absolutely love polka dots and that's why I wanted it. My fiance said for me to design the plaque however I wanted and that's what I wanted it to look like. I'm sure it will be a hit especially with your female clientele ;). Thanks for all your patience with me and hard work. We love it and it will be beautiful on our cake table and in our home! Sincerely, Stephanie
~Steph~