Monday, December 29, 2008

More Vinyl Decals for Doors and Misc. Items

 
 
 

Here are some more decals I have done for doors with children's names or quotes. The snowman plate I made as a Christmas gift. I was painted with the face but no lettering on it. A blank slate so to speak. So I took it home and added vinyl to it and make it the perfect Christmas gift. If you have something you would like Vinyl added to in your home please feel free to contact me and we can help you with that. All we need is measurements, size, fonts, and vinyl colors and the saying or quote. I am also soon to be adding tons of my new Kid Friendly Decal designs to sites. Meaning I have as follows:
Airplanes
Trucks,
Castles
Guitars,
Little Girls
Little Boys
4x Wheelers
Flames
skulls
Hearts
Sports balls
and tons more. Keep a watch for those to come. Some are already posted under the 3 Princess's item on my Etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: