Friday, March 21, 2008

Inspirational Sayings... For Every Room...








These are some of my favorite inspirational sayings that many people love to add as a personal simple touch to their homes. From your favorite Verse, Scripture or just that Favorite Saying... You can add these personal touches to any Wood, Canvas, or Tile... Making Art Personable.
The Words on the wall with the sail boat are such an inspiration to me. Giving me a work of personalized art for my bedroom. Many of my clients love to display their own thoughts and ideas themselves. This not only gives me the opportunity to create something special for others but gives me a chance to make something new and learn from it.
The Tiles are such a simple and in expensive way to add personality to any room in your home! Display ideas for tiles are Endless...I am able to include an elegant stand for this to sit atop of, or by using a bracket on the back, can allow you to hang them from the wall! I have also seen some clients set tiles on shelves or fire places. Wherever you choose to display them they will add character to any room! Thus becoming one of my favorite things create.

No comments: